Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 1 hour
- 2 packages Chicken Drumsticks
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning (divided)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 oz. Orange juice
- 12 oz. lager beer
- Juice of one lime
- Olive oil
- Cracked black pepper
1. Season the chicken drumsticks with one tablespoon of steak seasoning, and cumin powder. Place in a deep bowl and add orange juice and beer. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
2. Remove chicken drumsticks from marinade and preheat grill to 500ºF.
3. Drizzle chicken with olive oil and season with remaining tablespoon of steak seasoning and cracked pepper. Squeeze juice of one lime over top.
4. Place chicken drumsticks on grill skin side down for 5 minutes. Turn heat down to 400ºF and then cook drumsticks for an additional 20 minutes turning every 5 minutes until golden brown.
Garnish with Lemon